No more overcooked eggs with stiff whites and firm yolks!
Introducing Silicon Poached Eggs Pods.
HOW TO USE?
- Bring a medium saucepan full of water to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer, then place an egg poaching cup into the water.
- Gently break an egg into the cup.
- Place the lid over the pot. Set an egg timer for three minutes for a soft egg or five minutes for a hard egg.
- When the timer is up, remove the lid then scoop out the egg cup using a slotted spoon or a ladle. Use a spoon to remove the egg from the cup.
Allows you to float and poach an egg in boiling water. Helps you make perfect poached eggs every time! Perfect for eggs, warming baby’s food, use as a serving bowl or baking accessory.
Can be used in the microwave and stovetop. Premium quality silicone with long-lasting surface processing technology. Made of food-grade silicone. BPA free, eco-friendly and non-toxic. Simply flip it over and wash it or just toss it into the dishwasher.
- Material: Food-Grade Silicone
- Size: 9cm x 6.5cm (3.54" x 2.55")
- 4 x Easy Silicone Egg Poacher